- ”Aura Website” is http://auras.me/.
- ”Aura Platform” is the application hosted at http://auras.me/, which allows Advertisers to start advertising campaigns and
Publishers to earn funds from running ads on their websites/apps.
- ”Aura Users” include Publishers, Advertisers, content creators and user of the Aura platform.
- ”Advertising Parties” the term applies collectively to Publishers and Advertisers, users of
- ”Publishers” or ”supply side”refer to entities who sell ad inventory.
- ”Advertisers” , ”demand side” or ”buyers” refer to entities who buy ad
- ”Web users” or ”users” refer to end users not of Aura itself, but of the Publishers
through the ads.
- ”Events” shall mean any action that the user undertakes in regard to a digital ad including
but not limited to click, impression, closing of the web page, etc.
- ”Custom events” refer to events that are defined by Advertising parties. For example, if you
are an Advertiser with an e-commerce website, you might choose to send an event for product purchases.
A potential use case is using Aura for affiliate networks, where publishers get a share of the revenue
on every purchase of a product.
- ”Blockchain” is a decentralized, distributed and public digital ledger used for the purpose of
recording transactions in blocks of information, which cannot be altered retroactively.
- ”Authentication Wallet” is a cryptocurrency wallet (cryptographic keypair) with a specific
address. To create and use a cryptocurrency wallet, you may use MetaMask, TREZOR, Ledger or others.
- ”Smart contract” is an immutable computer program running on the blockchain.
- ”Advertiser’s wallet” and ”Publisher’s wallet”refer to the ”Identity smart
contract” of advertiser and publisher, respectively.
- ”Identity smart contract” is a smart contract that represents an Aura User account, and allows
multiple Authentication Wallets to control it.
- SYSTEM DESCRIPTION AND FEATURES
Aura Network is a new-generation solution aiming to address and correct some of the most prominent inefficiencies of the online advertising industry: user privacy misuse, ad fraud, lack of transparency in reporting, etc.
We use peer-to-peer technology, cryptography and blockchain for the purposes of minimizing advertising frauds, improving stability and transparency and eliminating intermediaries. By introducing real-time tracking and reporting directly accessible to each Advertiser and Publisher, and dropping the need for most intermediaries, we dramatically reduce the ability for any side to report wrong data to others for their own financial gain.
Aura Users can choose two methods of registration - with their email address or their authentication wallet (Metamask, TREZOR, Ledger or other).
The registration with an email address represents a so-called Quick account and it creates a temporary wallet in the User browser’s storage (localStorage). This storage may be deleted/lost due to technical failure, intentional clearing, re-installation of the browser or the operating system, hardware failure, etc
Therefore, we highly recommend either the adoption of proper safety measures to protect the wallet from deletion, or to choose registration with an authentication wallet (Metamask, TREZOR, Ledger).
Users are solely responsible for undertaking adequate measures regarding their account credentials. Due to the nature of custody-free technologies such as the blockchain, Aura cannot always provide a recovery mechanism
- GENERAL DISCLAIMERS
- MODIFICATION OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We reserve our right to modify and update the present Terms at our sole discretion according to the policy of Aura. Aura will publish a notification on its Website about changes to the present Terms. The Aura Users have the obligation to inform themselves about the modifications and immediately contact Us in case they do not accept the changes. If Aura Users continue to use the Aura Platform, We will consider this as acceptance of the amendments made.
- TECHNICAL ISSUES
We shall not be responsible and do not have any obligation connected to cyber-attacks and/ or viruses to Aura Users’ technical devices, failure of service providence during the use of our services, data charges, other fees and taxes associated with the access to Aura Platform.
- TERRITORIAL COMPATIBILITY
The use of Our Services shall be in compliance with all applicable legislation according to the territory Aura Users access from. The access to Our Platform is prohibited in case the content is considered and treated as illegal by the specific governmental and legal system. Users are solely responsible for the compliance of Aura activity with the applicable local, regional or international laws, regulations, directives, etc. We are not liable in case the access is restricted or prohibited in certain territories and countries depending on the different legal acts.
- INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOUR
Any explicit or implicit messages in advertisements, campaigns, ad units or channels referring in any way to terrorism, discrimination, racism, or any other form of inappropriate behaviour is strictly forbidden and will lead to restriction of the use of Our Website and Platform.
We have no responsibility to monitor the behaviour of Aura Users and shall not be liable for these actions. However, in the case of signal, We shall make everything possible to prevent further inappropriate behaviour. In addition, Aura in its own estimation decides whether inappropriate behaviour is present or not and may undertake different actions. Therefore, Aura shall not be held liable for the decisions it takes and the following measures for restriction of the use of the Platform.
- THIRD PARTIES
Aura Platform may include hyperlinks forwarding to third-party websites. These third parties are not connected in any way to Us and We do not control or review the content presented there. Aura Users can access the websites at their own risk and they should comply with their Terms and Conditions and other relevant to the websites rules. We are not liable for the content represented on third-party websites
- OBLIGATIONS OF AURA USERS
Aura Users agree to the following rules applicable on The Platform:
- They will check the compatibility between the Platform and any restrictions in countries;
- They will restrain from posting, suggesting or commenting in any way directly or indirectly offensive, racist, sexist or other inappropriate content;
- They will not upload, transmit, distribute, announce, etc. any information, which is not duly provided for the purposes of registration and usage of the Aura Platform;
- Any information uploaded on the Platform should be an object of ownership by the corresponding Aura User or an object of valid license agreement with the owner of the material;
- They will not provide false, manipulated, inaccurate or incomplete information which may mislead in any way other Aura Users;
- They must not upload any unlicensed content, interfere by any electronic means in the activity of the Platform; violation of the security network or the system will lead to the corresponding civil or penal liability according to the action undertaken;
- If they represent a legal entity, they declare that are duly authorized;
- They must be at least 18 years old and able to enter into legally binding contracts to make a registration and use the services of the Platform;
- They must not access the Platform from an electronic device that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, etc.;
- They shall comply with the rules mentioned within the present document;
- They should support their accounts at all times and update the information on the Platform;
- They must act in good faith fulfilling their obligations according to each role on the Platform - Validator, Publisher or Advertiser;
- They must maintain confidentiality and security of their account credentials;
- They must not disclose any information connected to your account credential to any third party and We have not authorized any third parties to request such information from Aura Users. Aura Users are solely responsible for any damages or misuse of their accounts in these cases. They should not use another person’s account.
- Aura Publishers are allowed to place a maximum of two ad slots per page, and the two slots must be of different type (dimensions).
- Aura Publishers are prohibited from placing ad slots on channels (websites) that openly encourages clicking on ads or seeing ads in exchange of any sort of reward. Such channels will be suspended by Aura.
- Aura Publishers are prohibited from encouraging fraudulent/non-human traffic. Such channels will be suspended by Aura.
- LICENSES AND PERMISSIONS
Advertisers and Publishers may register on behalf of legal entities. They must guarantee at all times that they are duly authorized and that the information they provide on the Platform is not confidential in any way or does not infringe any third-party rights. Aura Users guarantee that the visual and informational material they transmit, distribute, post, upload and store on the Platform about a website does not contain sensitive company information and if it contains, they have been duly authorized to present such.
Aura is not responsible for controlling the materials uploaded on the Platform and shall not be held liable in any way for the presence of any information which infringes the rights of third parties including but not limited to any intellectual property rights.
Aura Users guarantee that they own or have been granted a license to use the materials - objects of intellectual property rights, on the Platform. Aura Users who undertake any action against these provisions shall hold Aura harmless against liability, third-party claims and actions for material and non-material damages. If the above-mentioned is not possible, they shall be responsible afterwards for any material and non-material damages arising from third-party claims directed to Aura solely, including but not limited to fees, taxes and indemnity.
Aura Users do not have the right to distribute, broadcast, transmit, share, copy, etc. in any way the content on the Website or Platform or modify the content to represent it as their own.
If a person believes that any of the materials or information provided by an Aura User violates third-party intellectual property rights, please contact Us via email on Info@thalus.AI. Aura can request additional information about the infringement, the owner of the intellectual property rights, legitimation and proof of ownership before undertaking any actions of restriction and deletion of the material.
Please bear in mind that any infringing intellectual property rights material submitted and written on the blockchain or other P2P systems cannot be controlled, amended, corrected or deleted by Aura. Therefore, Aura shall not be held liable in any way for the collection and availability of the information on the blockchain or other P2P systems. The uploaded content cannot be controlled by Aura because the Platform is created solely as a medium for interaction between Advertising Parties, therefore the former cannot be aware of facts or circumstances from which the illegal activity or information is apparent. Aura shall undertake any possible measure to prevent the continuation of infringement, remove or disable access to the information upon obtaining such knowledge and awareness. In case the undertaking of such measures is impossible due to the above-mentioned technical reasons related to the nature of blockchain or other P2P systems, Aura shall ensure maximum cooperation and assistance with the matter in any other aspect. Aura shall not be held liable in any way in the above-mentioned cases. Publishers shall be duly obliged to control the content available as advertisements on their websites and in case Aura cannot assist with the restriction or deletion of the content, the third party - owner of the intellectual property rights - should contact the Publisher through the contact information provided on their website. Once more, Aura will provide assistance with the case in order to be resolved as soon as possible.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS ON THE WEBSITE
This site belongs to and is operated by Aura. Each component of the Website and Platform and the layout itself, including but not limited to logos, trademarks, domain names, etc. which appear in any way on the Website or Platform, are protected by the current laws with subject intellectual property. Therefore, they belong strictly and solely to Aura and the use of any component is subject to prior authorisation.
None of the above-mentioned components included on the Website and Platform can be reproduced, copied, edited, transmitted, downloaded or distributed in any way whatsoever partially or in whole, on any medium whatsoever, without the prior written consent of Aura. Apart from this, the use for press requirements is allowed solely in compliance with intellectual property rights that are mentioned.
The act of copying is authorised only for private, non-commercial, personal use on the personal technical devices of the user (including telephone, laptop, computer, tablet). The authorised use must not be denatured, modified, altered or changed in any way whatsoever.
Aura reserves its right to take every necessary legal action against any breach or infringement of its intellectual property rights.
The rules mentioned above apply to databases on the Website and Platform, which are protected under the Directive 96/9/EC of the European Parliament and the Council of 11 March 1996 on the legal protection of databases.
- RESTRICTION OR REMOVAL OF CONTENT
Please, bear in mind that the Platform can be periodically modified, updated, maintained or technically supported. This means that some of the advertisements, ad units, campaigns, channels, etc., may be replaced or removed due to automatic technological malfunction. Aura is not responsible for automatic removal of information.
We have the right to remove ad units, campaigns and slots or parts of them thereto due to provocative, misleading, racist, offensive or any other inappropriate behaviour, which in any way violates the applicable rules on the Website and Platform. We can take action without prior consent and/or knowledge of Aura Users.
However, due to the permissionless nature of the underlying technologies, we are not always able to enforce restrictions or take such actions.
- COMMUNICATION VIA ELECTRONIC MEANS
We may communicate with Advertising Parties by different electronic means in connection to privacy problems, security breaches, technical or administrative issues, legal breaches regarding your use of our services.